[RIP] Vodka, american pibull, 17Dog Talks

I decided to put her to sleep today.

It’s not the first time I have to it, but it doesnt get easier.

I was 17 when she was gifted to me, and just in september we celebrated her 17 birthday. She was with me literally half my life and I’ll always miss her. But it was time to let her go.

She couldnt walk anymore so I carried her everywhere, to the bathroom, to sunbathe, to my room. She was with me most of the day everyday. And now i feel super empty. I dont need to carry her anymore. But she was starting to suffer, and though her eyes were super bright and full of life, i couldnt let her suffer anymore. It was not just her legs, she had panic attacks and we had to really fight to get a diagnosis, even though lost vets didnt believe her issues were mental and not phisical. But that started 3 years ago and she was never cured, just controled, but latelly her meds were not working as well, two days ago she was up all night and didnt sleep in 12 hours straight. I knew I couldnt ask her or myself to do that again. So I took her today.

And I miss her.

Thanks for reading.



Submitted November 03, 2020 at 10:49PM by Btldtaatw https://ift.tt/3610XQP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog