[RIP] Candy, Chihuahua, 12Dog Talks

Yesterday our little girl passed away in my arms, I was capable of doing nothing at the last moments of her life, she was 12 years old, really don't know if that's much time for a chihuahua but for me it isn't, she was sick the last weeks and it was under medical treatment as a matter o fact this past Monday she was ok, she was was playing with us and eating as much as she was able under the table, she loved to be there because everybody always shared some food with her.

She started to have some trouble to breath so I took her to the vet, she loved to go in the car, no matter where I took her she was always happy, didn't knew that it was to be her last ride, as soon as we arrived the doctor gave me bad news, during the medical check she peed herself and started to scream at my arms, didn't knew it but she had a heart attack, the vet was able to bring her back to life but it told me that because of her condition there was nothing to do, immediately sent a message to my wife and when I was asking the vet for more options she had a second hard attack, at that moment the vet told me that she would try everything to bring her back to life again and that I need to say goodbye to my little girl.

As soon as she was able to breath again I told her how much we loved her, that she was a blessing from God, never left her alone until her last breath, at my knees and crying I claimed God for taking away the life of our first daughter, never saw her as a pet/dog but as another member of the family, got two kids, a little girl of 10 years and a little boy of 2, my wife and I had a hard time with the kid because her pregnancy was high risk at the point that she had to be in bed for almost all the months and Candy was always taking care of her, I'll always gonna thank her for being in the most hard time of our lifes, specially in that one, my wife always felt better just by knowing that she was never alone.

After the birth of my kids and as soon as we arrived home from the hospital the first thing that I did was to introduce the babies to Candy and told her in both times that they were her little sister/brother and that she had to help us to take care of them, she loved them so much and we loved her as well, now I really don't know how our lifes will gonna be without her, everything reminds me of her but I know that life must continue and that she wouldn't like to see us sad.

God bless you my little girl, God maybe took you away from us but you will never be forgotten and this will be always your home, you will be always our girl and you will be always our first daughter.



Submitted November 04, 2020 at 01:22PM by DOA-FAN https://ift.tt/3mTlQUC

Comments