[Fluff][Discussion] Memes your dog would makeDog Talks

HELLO, CITIZENS OF R/DOGS. IT IS I, OCTAFFLE. I AM QUITE DRUNK AND I HAVE PUT MY WONDERFUL DOG TO BED ON THIS NIGHT OF NIGHTS. GOOOOO SOUPY!!!

He is about to shuffle off this mortal coil and yeet himself across the rainbow bridge. Not, like, tomorrow or anything, but soon. He gets a cookie at bedtime normally. Well, I had to buy a new bag with not a whole bag's worth of days left. My little dude is getting SO MANY bedtime cookies now.

I made this meme for him because I know he would make this and post it if he could use the internet.

I don't know why I'm getting 10 bedtime cookies... And at this point, I'm too afraid to ask

Waffle has his own tiny, niche (re: crappy) meme series called "Waffle Wisdoms" too. Link not available rn but maybe hmu in the morning.

Anyway. Have you made memes for/of your dog? Hbu share them with someone in desperate need?

THANKS GOODNIGHT ILU GUYS

ETA: lol I read this back and I'm feelin' like I should say hello to /r/fellowkids



Submitted November 04, 2020 at 03:30AM by octaffle https://ift.tt/365W8Wt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog