[discussion] has your dog ever growled at you?Dog Talks

My dog has and when I talk to other dog owning friends they’re like “my dog would never growl at me even if I touched them in a spot they were in pain ect”. It makes me feel like my dog is...broken?

He’s done it twice. Once over food (I’m not looking for advice we’re working with a trainer just giving context), and once recently maybe because I was cleaning out his ear and it was hurting him. Or he was tired because I called him out of bed late to do it. Or no reason and he was just being a dick.

He’s just “being a dog” but I feel really like angry and offended over it. I’ve never had a dog before and I always thought dogs were supposed to like adorable cuddle monsters who just sort of tolerate everything. Naïve I know but that’s how my friends dogs seem.



Submitted November 12, 2020 at 01:52PM by wesves https://ift.tt/32GSvp0

Comments