[Discussion] Do NOT leave your DEADLY bags of chips out for your dog to find!Dog Talks

I want to warn all of you and tell you about a terrible incident that happened to my friends’ Labrador a while back. My friend came home from work to find her dog dead on the kitchen floor with an empty bag of chips stuck around his head. My friend had left an open bag of chips on the counter from the night before. While she was at work, the dog must have jumped up on the counter to get the chips, put his head in the bag and somehow got it sucked in and stuck so he choked. I can’t imagine anything worse than finding your dog like this.

So please don’t ever leave open bags of chips lying around the house for your dogs to find. And warn other dog owners about this as well.



Submitted November 04, 2020 at 10:53AM by Jenny_cl https://ift.tt/3erNTaS

Comments