[discussion] To my pups.Dog Talks

We recently had to surrender our beloved pups, and my mom had portraits done of them- I came home to them. I’m still crying writing this. I miss them so much. I hope your new families love you as much as we do, that they give you Christmas presents, that they have a big yard, take you on long walks, rub Lunas’ ears, and scratch Willows’ back. Please, if they come to be in your family- love them. They deserve it. They were there through cancer, two surgeries, two moves, and tons of dinner scraps. Luna would sleep with me and I still feel alone at night without her there. Goodbye “pup”, and “baby pupper” we still love you.

I honestly didn’t know what to tag this- plz don’t attack me, I just wanted to talk about my babies.



Submitted October 21, 2020 at 08:25PM by 1357Lindsay https://ift.tt/31MYWXd

Comments